GUARANTEED FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY BEFORE MIDDAY ON ORDERS OVER £150

Yering Station

Yering Station was established in 1838 by the pioneering Ryrie brothers who adopted the Aboriginal name “Yering” for their new station. In 1996 the Rathbone family purchased the property drawn to its natural beauty, history and the great promise of its wines. Today Yering Station is one of the jewels of the Yarra Valley region, attracting tourists and wine enthusiasts from around the globe. Recognised for its landmark winery/restaurant complex, the building sits harmoniously within the landscape of heritage architecture and the beautiful vineyards from which the winemakers craft award winning wines.

Yering Station